Author Topic: Pile of bones?  (Read 1936 times)

The Wizard

• View Profile
Pile of bones?
« on: June 10, 2012, 08:10:25 AM »
Well, as notice to the late version of dweller. The skeletons ( when died ) provides a pile of bones.. Guys, any new suggestions for quests out there?

FaustoMartense

• View Profile
Re: Pile of bones?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 09:27:07 PM »
Maybe you get a quest to search for a especific piles of bones. Like search for the remains of the one handed warrior... that way you must pick them all until you get the correct pile of bones, that maybe can have a different name or color, the description could say exactly that "A pile of bones that lacks a hand". Just a idea.

A quest to get a weapon made of bone, then you need to pick up a lot of bones. That can be apply to rings or armors too. Of course the item in question should be especified, it would not be random. "Bring me x number of bones and I will make you a bone dagger"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:28:43 PM by FaustoMartense »

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »
Yeah, I definitely want to add a use for the piles of bone. Return them to the healer for a proper burial or as Fausto said, to craft a bone dagger.

FaustoMartense

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 11:51:04 PM »
Maybe if you bring them to the healer, she can make bone powder to raise an skeleton to aid you... or some kind of zombie.

The Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 05:00:28 PM »
Or also, in a certain pile of bone, there lies the bone key. That will unlock a new dungeon and must kill the skeleton king.