Author Topic: Improving existing features  (Read 6681 times)

ZiZNaK

• meh...
    • View Profile
Re: Improving existing features
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 08:25:34 AM »
I noticed the changes earlier today while playing.  For some reason I'm only updated to 1.16.5 but i havent had any problems with buttons or anything.  Anyways,  the game flows sooooo much better now and I'm not smacking the crap out of my touchscreen trying to get through a book of messages.  great job!

Also, i forgot to mention this at first I really like the changes to the "loot/target" box where its green when you can attack and red when you cant.  same goes for the color changes when comparing items too.  nice touch
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:28:57 AM by ZiZNaK »
When in doubt.  Scroll of Recall

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 08:51:17 AM »
I noticed the changes earlier today while playing.  For some reason I'm only updated to 1.16.5 but i havent had any problems with buttons or anything.  Anyways,  the game flows sooooo much better now and I'm not smacking the crap out of my touchscreen trying to get through a book of messages.  great job!

Also, i forgot to mention this at first I really like the changes to the "loot/target" box where its green when you can attack and red when you cant.  same goes for the color changes when comparing items too.  nice touch
Excellent! I'm glad you like the changes. Now that I've released 1.16.7 I hope to have time to add new spells and some other stuff that will improve game play and make the game more fun to play.

ZiZNaK

• meh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 02:52:09 AM »
Can't wait to see some new spells!  I've started to use "charm" a lot more and it's cool that you added some restrictions to it.  It was crazy being able to charm everything.  I like the "library" rooms with the book shelves a lot.  What kind of spells do you have lined up for future releases?  I'd like to see some sort of magic missle, lightning, and maybe a freeze spell.. healing would be a cool addition as well although the mage still need some more nerfing to make the game more difficult.
When in doubt.  Scroll of Recall

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 07:56:20 AM »
I've started a new thread on Spells. Please add your own suggestions or comments there!

http://forum.dwellergame.com/index.php?topic=33.0

FaustoMartense

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 05:03:48 AM »

1) Doors - I like the idea of having a small chance of it dulling your weapon, but another thing that could be cool is to have bashing a door give a chance to hurt yourself, lowering your HP by a little bit. That would certainly make you think twice about just brute-forcing your way through every door.

I really loved the idea of closed doors and needing to find keys to open certain doors or treasure chests. You can make some common treasures be locked with generic keys that can be buy with the merchant and make some treasure chests and doors need a more special key that may be or may be not on possesion of a mini boss.

And bashing doors and getting hurt is you failed sounds awesome.