Author Topic: Crashing and Save Data Gone Sometimes Upon Quitting? (1.18.0) (Android)  (Read 1808 times)

WildSeraph

• View Profile
Hey, um, I'm new to Dweller (and Android in general, just got this phone a couple days ago) so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the game or the phone or if this is the right place to post this or anything, but... When I close Dweller from the 'Quit Game' button on the menu, there seems to be a 30% chance or so of it crashing, me needing to force close it to be able to do anything, and then my save data is gone and I need to start over. This hasn't happened with any other apps so far, and it's happened on Dweller four times now. I haven't noticed any pattern based on location or anything, and it hasn't happened any other time. Dunno if there's anything that could be done about this, sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No no, you're not doing anything wrong. I haven't heard of this problem before though... What phone are you using? Is your phone memory full?

WildSeraph

• View Profile
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Gio, model GT-S5660M
My phone's memory is not full when it crashes. It seems like there's something wrong with the Quit Game button maybe? I don't know. All I know is that the Quit Screen button sometimes corrupts my data but when I use the phone's home-screen button everything is fine.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odd, I'll have a look though and see if I can find anything fishy going on when quitting the app.