Author Topic: RESOLVED - 1.17.1  (Read 2431 times)

FaustoMartense

• View Profile
RESOLVED - 1.17.1
« on: April 09, 2012, 02:36:50 AM »
I do not want to look like an ass... but I just happen to notice this things. I want to help, if not like I am complainning about everything. (Even when it may look that way :( )

When you try to use equiped spells with the keybinded key, the magic do not move to the nearest monster.
And to cancel the casting, you need to Cancel... you cant click on a empty tile to cancel it.

With pathfinding disable, you can still move where you click on with Look command and if you kill a monster with magic and click on the empty tile, you move there. This happen when clicking on empty tiles not adjacent to the character.

Missing tap to move dissabling or enabling option. Tap to move seems to be enable while pathfinding is enable.
And disable when pathfinding is disable.

Some things move in odd ways (Tested in Normal Tile mode). For example, a item would seems to move, when you move but while you stay still, the object would return to its position. I do not know how to explain it better, but if you are moving to the right, the objects move to the left, like if it is trying to keep in the same position. But when you stop it move back to its place. Is more like a mirage while in motion.
Same with monsters. When you are fighting in corridors and you move around a corner, the monster appear a second in the wall or another solid objects, then move to the correct position.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:24:40 PM by Dweller admin »

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 1.17.1
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
I've added a few bugs:

http://dweller.lighthouseapp.com/projects/88670-dweller/tickets/161-targeting-mode-does-not-switch-to-nearest-monster
http://dweller.lighthouseapp.com/projects/88670-dweller/tickets/162-improve-the-way-you-cancel-spellcasting

Tap to move and pathfinding is the same thing, but I guess I could differentiate between pathfinding to selected destination using targeting mode from pathfinding immediately when you tap on the map (http://dweller.lighthouseapp.com/projects/88670-dweller/tickets/163-differentiate-between-tap-to-move-and-pathfinding)

The rendering issues you mention have been solved in 1.17.2

FaustoMartense

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:47:37 PM »

Thanks a lot :)

I found some other issues, I need to check again to see if these get fixed with the new version. I am having some problems to update. When I enter the market it says there is an Update, but when I enter Dweller, I just get Open and Unistall.

Sometimes when you start a new game, all the rats before entering the dungeon are static for several turns. May be something related with quantity, since when you start killing them, they start to move. (Like after you kill five or six)

This happens once, I failed to do the exact thing again. I was fighting several monsters with an archer, using the Quiver command. And I died. I started a game with a Warrior instantly, and the cursor was already in Look mode, and displaced from the character.

When I tried to enchant a shorsword I got this message: "The shotsword is out of range of your scroll of Enchant" (I tried Unequiping it and then applying the enchant, but I got the same thing) The same happened with a Knighly Unbreakable Buckler but worked with a Leather cap. (Both were equiped). I do not kwno what was the problem there.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 07:42:39 AM »
Both the weird cursor position and the out of range message has been solved in 1.17.4. I have not seen the rats being passive in the way you describe.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 10:24:24 PM »
I managed to reproduce the passive rats and I fixed it in 1.18.0

FaustoMartense

• View Profile
Re: RESOLVED - 1.17.1
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 03:17:23 AM »
Great! Thanks a lot for this nice update :)