Author Topic: 1.17.9 - Look cursor  (Read 1413 times)

Tomahawk

1.17.9 - Look cursor
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »
Playing Android 1.17.9, playing a Ranger, so I was doing a lot of missile combat.  When I wanted to look at something, I pressed the cursor key, the game defaults to missile targeting (that's fine), so I pressed the "look" (white dashed-line box) key, but instead of getting the look cursor, I got the "wand" cursor.  Pressed the "look" button again, got the "missile" cursor.  Had to press the "look" cursor a third time to actually get the look cursor.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 1.17.9 - Look cursor
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
That sounds odd. It should cycle between equipped ranged weapon, wand, book and inspect. I wasn't able to reproduce the extra keystroke you describe. I tested with a ranger that had a bow and wand equipped. When I switched to targeting mode the bow was used, the next press cycles to the wand and the next to inspect/look mode.

Tomahawk

Re: 1.17.9 - Look cursor
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 03:41:05 PM »
That sounds odd. It should cycle between equipped ranged weapon, wand, book and inspect. I wasn't able to reproduce the extra keystroke you describe. I tested with a ranger that had a bow and wand equipped. When I switched to targeting mode the bow was used, the next press cycles to the wand and the next to inspect/look mode.

Well, it does cycle, but I guess I expected that when I push the "look" button, it would always looks, when I push the "bow" button, it's always bow targeting, etc.