Author Topic: RESOLVED - Quests  (Read 3709 times)

Sewerdweller

• is always looking for Great Rogue Like Games.
    • View Profile
RESOLVED - Quests
« on: January 26, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »
on my android, versions 1.14 and 1.15 the quest are not registering when completed - ie i have killed 20 plus sewer rats and the goblin king but quest does not end when i got back too top level and speak with the seller.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:35:08 AM by Dweller admin »

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Quests
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 02:41:54 PM »
Thank you. This is a know issue but I haven't been able to reproduce this myself. Does this happen every time you start a new game or is it random?

The next version of Dweller will include a "Send Save Game" feature that will send the save game to me for review. That way it will be much easier to find such bugs.

Sewerdweller

• is always looking for Great Rogue Like Games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 03:10:17 PM »
every time since updating to 1.15 -cannot remember if it was only once in 1.14 but i have tried all three characters and its the same with each.
FYI love this game. keep up the good work.

Apokalypsos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 08:09:51 AM »
So I started a new game in V 1.15. I accepted that Rat-Quest and killed several Sewer Rats. Somewhen I realized that the counter stuck at 6/10. I quited the game in between. So I deleted the Quest and restarted it but no matter how many sewer rats I kill, the counter stucks at 0/10.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
Could you please try 1.16.0 and see if you experience the same problem? Please also read http://forum.dwellergame.com/index.php?topic=10.0

Apokalypsos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 11:15:24 AM »
Sorry, for me the game is unplayable atm: http://forum.dwellergame.com/index.php?topic=11.0

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 12:04:17 AM »
I have deployed a new version, 1.16.1, that solves the issue with hardware keys not working as expected.

Apokalypsos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »
Okay, now I could try out the Quests again. The problem still exists and I think I can deliever some more info. The rathunter quest works proper until i go back to surface. The merchant has an !  Above hie head and offers me the spiderquest. From that moment on, the ratcounter stops, no matter if i accept the spiderquest or not.

X

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
Okay, now I could try out the Quests again. The problem still exists and I think I can deliever some more info. The rathunter quest works proper until i go back to surface. The merchant has an !  Above hie head and offers me the spiderquest. From that moment on, the ratcounter stops, no matter if i accept the spiderquest or not.
I've seen this happen too - however, I recently had my rat quest start working again (before breaking again) even though I had the spider quest already. In fact, before I took the spider quest, my rat quest was not updating at all.

I do agree that I believe this is somehow affected by switching depths (or maybe just, as you said, going to the surface and back down). It's just odd that my quests "randomly" started working again after going down further in the dungeon, and then breaking again soon after.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:34:07 AM »
Resolved in 1.16.2