Author Topic: Quests  (Read 10065 times)

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
Re: Quests
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 10:43:38 PM »
If I am not mistaken, Mateusz can't delete posts. Only Bjorn can do it.
YOLO! Trying to do low-level challenge.

Mateusz P-G

• Polish Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2014, 09:33:48 PM »
Yep, the Hero Member status is simply based on the number of posts and has nothing
to do with any admin/moderation rights. And as for the ideas themselves, Jesusgeorg,
I like where this is going. Since there ain't many aspects in which Dweller could hope to
outshine modern games, I guess humour is a good direction.

;)
If you remember the sprites from my avatar, know that you're awesome!

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 06:57:21 PM »
Until Dweller finally rises from the grave I make my own quests all the time. Currently I play "Conan". The warrior has nothing but boots and a sword (I assume he wears pants anyway). Can be any sword. The bigger the better. Made it to the Goblin King but he killed me with two strikes. The aim of this quest is to find lots of Scrolls of Enchant and thus power up your boots and sword.

Next I'll play "Rincewind". A wizard without books, only wands. Backfire galore.
Behold the Urkraft, behold the sacred force
We strike with the wrath of the rightful
We wield the invincible puritan blade

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2014, 11:22:27 PM »
Until Dweller finally rises from the grave I make my own quests all the time. Currently I play "Conan". The warrior has nothing but boots and a sword (I assume he wears pants anyway). Can be any sword. The bigger the better. Made it to the Goblin King but he killed me with two strikes. The aim of this quest is to find lots of Scrolls of Enchant and thus power up your boots and sword.

Next I'll play "Rincewind". A wizard without books, only wands. Backfire galore.
IMO they can't be considered quests, but rather challenges. Have you tried 'daggerfall'? You have to beat GK using the Ranger class, and you can't use bows and dog(e). You only weapons you may equip a dagger, venomblade, or elven quicksilver blade.
YOLO! Trying to do low-level challenge.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2014, 12:43:14 PM »
Yes, I've tried that. I kept the Venomblade but it was to weak for the Goblin King. Try Conan, you may use axes or maces as well. No polearms such as flail or halberd. I currently have an artifact Great Axe, dealing plenty of damage, mowing down those Orcs. Horn of the warrior is ok since Conan usually has allies, too. And Catnip of Mateusz. Haven't found it yet, though. This time I think the GK will fall like a straw in the storm. I put all XP on speed and defense, speed is now 18. And I got plenty of Potions.
Behold the Urkraft, behold the sacred force
We strike with the wrath of the rightful
We wield the invincible puritan blade