Author Topic: New Dweller beta - Android test help needed  (Read 8011 times)

BoogieMan

• View Profile
Re: New Dweller beta - Android test help needed
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »
Next update didn't fix any issues I have. Even if the buttons were responive the bottom middle UI just consumes way too much of the screen.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2014, 08:05:45 PM »
Well, I have found one graphical bug - pressure plate looks like normal floor.
And, before Polish pepole realize the lack 'ż' letter, insert it into the game. We are the masters of complaining :D
Thanks! I'll add it. I thought I had found a list on wikipedia of all Polish letters.

BoogieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2014, 11:16:00 PM »
Was looking forward to checking it out after the UI fixes, however, now it crashes upon launch every time. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but no change. I can't catch a break.

Droid X2

EDIT:

Yeah I've tried clearing the game cache, and I even did some of the boot options on my phone for clearing phone cache and ran a repair utility, didn't make any difference.

EDIT 2:
I know the recent patch didn't say anything about a fix but just in case, still no luck launching.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:43:17 AM by BoogieMan »

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 08:58:38 PM »
Yes, there seems to be an issue with Droid X2 phones. I need to look at the spec and see if I can figure out what's wrong. It's probably a graphics chip that is a bit picky with the way the shader programs are defined.