Author Topic: Dweller New Features Requests  (Read 3467 times)

Darkness

• View Profile
Dweller New Features Requests
« on: February 08, 2014, 11:11:58 AM »
New Dungeon Map
New Items
All items appear in merchants
New Character
Unlimited items in merchants when you buy
More quests
Critical hit on weapon
Can continue even the boss quest finish
3 elements on weapon
(Better stats at the start)
Fixed bugs
And Many More you can add
Please consider this requests for the sake of all players
of this game  ;)  :D

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
Re: Dweller New Features Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »
New dungeon map - be more precise, please.
Merch changes - lol nope. It would be too easy.
New char - IMHO we don' t need more classes for now, but this would be nice
More quests - this means more lore, so it is nice
Crits - lol nope. This lost me too many units in Fire Emblem and too many battles in Pokemon. This would be only frustrating and hard to do, and then Ranger would be even more OP.
Continue - who said you have to hand over the crown?
3 elements - be more precise, again.
Better stats at start - this game is easy enough, unless you are playing Warrior.
Fixed bugs - Bjorn is fixing bugs about the new UI atm.

You can see my Ranger build if you think that the game is too hard.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:00:38 PM by makiki »
YOLO! Trying to do low-level challenge.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 12:35:23 AM »

Better stats at start - this game is easy enough, unless you are playing Warrior.

U serious? I win hands down with a plain naked warrior while not even looking at the screen. Wizard sucks arse, burning himself with Charred Book of Fire, Ranger is lame and so is his dog which would even be beaten by Mateusz magical kitty :D Warrior is the most OP char.

@Darkness: How do you scroll text in the forum? Oo
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:36:58 AM by CFS »
Behold the Urkraft, behold the sacred force
We strike with the wrath of the rightful
We wield the invincible puritan blade

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 02:59:31 PM »

U serious? I win hands down with a plain naked warrior while not even looking at the screen. Wizard sucks arse, burning himself with Charred Book of Fire, Ranger is lame and so is his dog which would even be beaten by Mateusz magical kitty :D Warrior is the most OP char.

@Darkness: How do you scroll text in the forum? Oo
You have mistaken versions, sir. Warrior has got hard time because of nearly no possibility of gaining loads of gold from wands, and has got weak speed, so without farming full def, he sux. Wizards has got low speed, but tons of damage from books+ability to charm. Dog isn't strong, but it is tanky enough to stop enemies. Kitty is weak vs everything except magic. Ranger has got free ammo and huuuuuuuuge speed, so he can hit tons of damage before enemies can even react.
But in earlier versions... Oh, warrior was OP... The only counter on him was Orc's disarm... But I used flail on Orcs, so everything was bad for them :D

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 07:15:14 PM »
The Warrior can become mightier than the Wizard. Dragon Scale Shield, Hell Cloak of Florian, Wand of Fire, plenty of Scrolls of Recharge - all these items can be found easily. At level 5 you'll be able to run around and blast away everything in sight with an inferno. Wizards and Rangers are never safe from fire nor will they ever walk on lava as if it was a silky carpet. Who else but the warrior manages to whip even trolls, wraiths, vampires or the Lich King to eternity with a single blast from an enchanted two-handed artifact weapon? He's a killer, a mean fighting machine, he is Iron Man :D

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 09:21:57 PM »
The Warrior can become mightier than the Wizard. Dragon Scale Shield, Hell Cloak of Florian, Wand of Fire, plenty of Scrolls of Recharge - all these items can be found easily. At level 5 you'll be able to run around and blast away everything in sight with an inferno. Wizards and Rangers are never safe from fire nor will they ever walk on lava as if it was a silky carpet. Who else but the warrior manages to whip even trolls, wraiths, vampires or the Lich King to eternity with a single blast from an enchanted two-handed artifact weapon? He's a killer, a mean fighting machine, he is Iron Man :D
If you would be kind and find some time, please write a guide for Warrior. And for me he is not Iron Man, but Iron Can. He is item dependant and I don't have much luck in finding good equipment early.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 09:43:00 PM »
I will write a Warrior guide soon. Here's a first tip: Skip the sewers and go to the labyrinth first. Hopefully you have a Dragon Scale at that point, or plenty of potions to get past all those Goblin Shamen. I usually find most of the uniques in the labyrinth. After that, go back to the regular dungeon, as deep as you dare depending on your stats and items. Go back to the labyrinth once in a while. Orcs and Plants will drop a lot of good loot. After two or three visits you should at least have up to four unique items. A tip on levelling up: screw defense. Take +3 HP until you have 50 HP, that's enough. From that point always choose speed, when offered or attack, if speed is not offered. Defense will constantly increase by boots, helmets and other stuff lying around everywhere. And always kill everything you see, even rats. Any possible XP must not be wasted. Best weapon for the Warrior is the Battle Axe. Keep enchanting it by Scrolls of Enchant. After it gets a name, you can enchant it up to two more times before enchanting has no more effect on it.

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 10:02:17 PM »
I will write a Warrior guide soon. Here's a first tip: Skip the sewers and go to the labyrinth first. Hopefully you have a Dragon Scale at that point, or plenty of potions to get past all those Goblin Shamen. I usually find most of the uniques in the labyrinth. After that, go back to the regular dungeon, as deep as you dare depending on your stats and items. Go back to the labyrinth once in a while. Orcs and Plants will drop a lot of good loot. After two or three visits you should at least have up to four unique items. A tip on levelling up: screw defense. Take +3 HP until you have 50 HP, that's enough. From that point always choose speed, when offered or attack, if speed is not offered. Defense will constantly increase by boots, helmets and other stuff lying around everywhere. And always kill everything you see, even rats. Any possible XP must not be wasted. Best weapon for the Warrior is the Battle Axe. Keep enchanting it by Scrolls of Enchant. After it gets a name, you can enchant it up to two more times before enchanting has no more effect on it.
Thanks, but I think this is more than one tip.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 10:13:00 PM »
Right you are, young Jedi. This is actually almost the entire guide. There isn't much more to playing the Warrior. Try it.

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 10:32:35 PM »
Just now it came to me that this topic is in wrong section. It should be in Ideas, not FAQ.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 11:01:07 PM »
I sadly ask: Who cares? This forum is dead.

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 01:54:21 PM »
Well, I care. This forum is still alive. I can even see sometimes 11 guests... And they are interested in this game. Anyways, have you seen my topic about GK (this with spoiler tag)?