Author Topic: opening locked doors  (Read 2231 times)

duke

• View Profile
opening locked doors
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »
when weilding a heavy weapon, one will break down locked doors, but if one has a master key as well, then the key is used to open the door instead....shouldn't the hero have the choice?  Does one have to drop the keys in order not to use them?  I ask because it seems you need them at times to open gates that cannot be broken down.  thanks.

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: opening locked doors
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 07:45:08 AM »
Hmm, good point. Maybe I should change the priority of heavy weapon and key. I'll give it some thought.

CFS

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 09:58:52 PM »
How about this? The master keys need to be added to quickslot. If you select the key, the select square appears (like with wands or books), so you can choose which door you want to open. If the key is not selected, the heavy weapon is the first choice. Thus another quickslot item makes you choose wiseley which items to add to it.

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 11:05:26 PM »
How about this? The master keys need to be added to quickslot. If you select the key, the select square appears (like with wands or books), so you can choose which door you want to open. If the key is not selected, the heavy weapon is the first choice. Thus another quickslot item makes you choose wiseley which items to add to it.
It may be annoying to use quickslot for keys imho. Problably priority change is easier way, unless Bjorn have made it in complicated way.
YOLO! Trying to do low-level challenge.