Author Topic: 1.24.18 Feedback  (Read 6925 times)

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
Re: 1.24.18 Feedback
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 02:30:53 PM »
err... Is this a bug? Whenever I accidentally pressed any directional keys and attacked the floor while on target mode (using ranger) the quiver of arrows is locked on the character that I am using.. That usually happens when I am disarming a trap and an enemy unit came out from nowhere and the target mode aimed at it..
It isn't a bug, it is a feature added to speed up the gameplay.
YOLO! Trying to do low-level challenge.

soneilon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
~9/10 times I launch game I have error everytime I move. Sometimes it occur only when I'm standing on a trap or liquid.

Code: [Select]
EXCEPTION:
java.lang.NullPointerException
updateInput

If it will help I can try to write whole error log.

yellowmix

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 02:50:33 AM »
Dweller 1.24.18 on Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile SGH-M919)

Game throws a NullPointerException every time a chest is opened. This does not happen if a trapped chest's trap is activated or disarmed, only when an disarmed/untrapped chest is opened. The game recovers on the first few exceptions, when hitting the hardware "back" button on a Galaxy S4. As the game progresses and the log grows, the game will hang and the process must be stopped. Upon restart, the object in the chest is directly below wherever the player was standing during the chest open.

Log messages start with a long number and the same thing over and over:

1376007526123 Text segment = = delimiter =  command = false

yellowmix

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 06:07:20 AM »
Some more details on my previous post:

Does not occur with bookshelves.

Does occur with urns.

Sinsaint

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 05:43:24 PM »
Same exact problem as yellowmix.   Game freezes upon opening any chests.   If you attempt to ignore the error, the irem drops at your feet, not inside the chest. Traps seem to work just fine, activating before the error. Not a fatal error, as the game will resume as if you opened the chest,  even if the game closes from the bug.   Annoying,  but still playable.

Played from a galaxy s2.  There are many reported game bugs unique to the galaxy series from other indy games.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 05:46:45 PM by Sinsaint »

Jesusgeorg

• Somewhere between Casual and Hardcore gamer. Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 10:56:08 PM »
First, my environment:

Samsung Gravity Smart (Not to be confused with Galaxy)
Model SGH-T589
Android 2.2.2
Heavily Modified (Stock apps removed, root access, Link2SD used for several apps, not Dweller)

Less of a bug, more of a possible programming hint (I am not a programmer, the following may be worthless). At times when the game slows down on my phone, if I open my inventory, then close it, the game returns to normal speed. I wonder if opening inventory clears something from memory that is constantly growing during gameplay? A memory leak type of thing?

Also, I haven't found a cause yet, but sometimes, when opening any menu (inventory, main menu, level up screen) all options will be "crushed" into one or two lines of pixels. Sliding the face of my phone open to expose the keyboard causes the game to change from portrait to landscape view, and in the process reloads it. Typically when this happens, the crushed menu issue is resolved. I saw this issue on another phone (don't know the stats on it) and his did not reload during the screen transition, therefore the user had to close the game in the Task Manager (couldn't access the quit option in the menu), then reopen it. After that the menus were fixed.

Just remembered one more: is it a bug that the magic and energy enhancing "Golden Shield of Balance" and "Celestial Armour of Jordan" are only equippable by the Warrior? The magic I understand is good for magic resistance, but what's that dumb pile of scrap metal going to do with the energy boost?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:16:50 PM by Jesusgeorg »