Author Topic: Quick slots  (Read 2155 times)

Sewerdweller

• is always looking for Great Rogue Like Games.
    • View Profile
Quick slots
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:28:59 PM »
in an earlier version the quick slot was touch screen  bar was two rows high -now its only one high and the 1st 3 slots are covered by the touch screen directional controller (android) and can not be used because when you press them you move instead of switching to the item -can you either return to two wide or auto fill quick slots left to right so the most common accessed are closer to the activation point on the touch screen ( i am using large icon option)

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Quick slots
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 12:53:48 AM »
I plan to review the quickslots soon (http://dweller.lighthouseapp.com/projects/88670/tickets/16-quickslots-always-visible). I will look at single vs double rows again.

ZiZNaK

• meh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 03:28:55 AM »
I think double rows is def the way to go.  I had the same issue before where the furthest most box in the quickslot (usually my fire spell) was covered in landscape... I would get around it by switching to portrait and then recently have changed the lcd denisty on my phone so as a side effect this box isnt covered all the way.  Two rows would work much better for everybody.
When in doubt.  Scroll of Recall

Dweller admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 08:02:17 AM »
I'd like to hear your thoughts on the recent changes to the quickslots. They are always visible on touch enabled devices and they can be toggled on/off using a key binding on non-touch devices.

ZiZNaK

• meh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 09:05:35 PM »
Love the quickslots now actually.  the game keeps getting smoother faster controls overall as well it seems.
When in doubt.  Scroll of Recall