Author Topic: Lucky, jinxed, climatic or weird situations.  (Read 5100 times)

makiki

• Pro Warngerzard.
    • View Profile
Re: Lucky, jinxed, climatic or weird situations.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 10:25:35 PM »
Picking up another old thread to keep the forum alive: I got in an unlucky situation recently. I pushed a movable block into an open door. Behind the door was a chest, so the block got stuck in said door. No way to move the block again. Unfortunately, that door was the only way to the stairs down to the next level :D I collected plenty of wands and scrolls of teleport to get into that room but I failed.
Bjorn should make furniture burnable IMHO. I once had something like that but I had cut off half of the floor by this situation, and I had teleported successfully.
YOLO! Trying to do low-level challenge.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »
That should include chests being furniture. I'd prefer making the stones teleportable.

Another weird situation: I've played the wizard and got the Tome of the Lich King. I went back to the surface and summoned 10 skeletons. Some went evil within a few turns, some stayed friendly. I killed them all with the Book of Flames (it kills allies, too) in order to get bones to collect. Strangely, some skeletons didn't turn into piles of bones but into mushrooms instead. I repeated the "experiment" and thus raised a garden of mushrooms :D That's cool!
Behold the Urkraft, behold the sacred force
We strike with the wrath of the rightful
We wield the invincible puritan blade

Jesusgeorg

• Somewhere between Casual and Hardcore gamer. Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 02:31:31 AM »
Strangely, some skeletons didn't turn into piles of bones but into mushrooms instead. I repeated the "experiment" and thus raised a garden of mushrooms :D That's cool!

That's based in reality, I assume. All the skeletons I've buried in my backyard eventually sprout mushrooms anyway.

CFS

• View Profile
    • Vilseck Translations
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 06:52:05 PM »
What kind of mushrooms? I'd like to grow my own mushrooms irl. And what skeletons do I need for that?
Behold the Urkraft, behold the sacred force
We strike with the wrath of the rightful
We wield the invincible puritan blade